Created: March 2, 2021
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, ttirik name and credit card number when you register for an account with TTIRIK, make sales inquiries, request support, or make a purchase or payment.
• We collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, operating system, browser type, date/time stamp, and/or program or system error messages and other system information. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you to improve our Service, to improve marketing, analytics, or website functionality.
• If you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We collect details of your use of our Service and the resources that you access. Such usage information includes information about how, when and from where you access or use our Service.
• User feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions on our Service.
• If you access our Service on your mobile telephone or other mobile device, including tablets, we collect mobile device identifiers, including MAC Address, and IP Address. Certain aspects of our Service will create and assign to your device an identifier that is similar to an account number. We may collect the name you have associated with your device, device type, telephone number, country, and any other information you choose to provide or allow us to access, such as geo-location.
We use your personal information and non-personal information, both individually or combined together:
• To help us manage, operate and deliver our Service to you
• To improve your experience with our Service
• To develop new products or services for you
• To provide you with customer and technical support
• To provide you with software updates
• To communicate with you about our Service (unless you have not consented to allow us to use your information for these purposes)
• For marketing and promotional purposes
• For internal training purposes and statistical analysis TTIRIK does not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes without your consent. However, you hereby agree that TTIRIK may share your personal information with our affiliates to provide you our Service or information about other services and promotional materials. In addition, TTIRIK may share personal information with third party service providers that assist TTIRIK in providing you our Service. As a result, your information may be transferred to countries outside your residence. When we share your personal information with third party vendors and suppliers, we require them to adhere to confidentiality and non-disclosure obligations. If the ownership or control of all or part of our Service or their assets changes, we may transfer your personal information to the new owner. Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personal information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose personal information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation.
A request to delete and/or terminate your account will not result in the removal of information collected and already put in aggregate form or information that cannot, in our sole discretion, be removed without undue burden to us. We are not able nor are we obligated to remove any of your information from a third party provider or platform. Moreover, please be aware that even after you delete your account or your account is terminated, your information may not be deleted in its entirety from our servers and servers of the third party with whom such information have been shared
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.